Mark Smith Media consultants offer PR, strategy, marketing and media support services tailored to fit your needs. Get in touch to find out more about how we can elevate your business, product launch or brand message further.
Public Relations / PR
The team at Mark Smith Media have excellent contacts with the mainstream media and have worked with today’s Beauty Editors and Beauty Directors for over 16 years. Great contacts and creative ideas are at the heart of a good PR strategy. Let us help your brand to shine in an ever-crowded beauty market.
- Strategy and creative thinking
- Over 16 years of personal media contacts
- Results-driven media relations
- Advice and assistance on new markets for brands
- Developing brand partnerships
- News release writing and distribution
- Introduction to key influencers
- Support for current retail partners
Copywriting and Editorial
Mark Smith is a published author and specialist writer in the spa and grooming sector. Mark writes for European Spa Magazine, Asia Spa, The Telegraph, Men’s Fitness and has his own blog, The Spa Man.
- The team includes writers who specialise in beauty, men’s grooming, spa and nails
- Editorial services for beauty and wellness magazines
- Review of marketing materials
- Advertorial copywriting
- Website copywriting
- Blog posts for your own website and social media
- Ghost writing – features and expert comment
With an expert beauty team, the consultants at Mark Smith Media are expert at digital PR and offer social media support for clients. Working with expert consultants your online presence is in good hands.
- Managing digital PR campaigns including Facebook, Twitter and blogger outreach campaigns
- Review of social media strategy, provision of ongoing support
- Blogger relations
Read more – see the clients we work with here.
A rapid response and quick turnaround time is essential in today’s fast-moving digital world. The team at Mark Smith Media offer a proactive service that provides the essential elements of your press office ensuring that no opportunity is missed.
- Press office management
- Managing client and expert Q+A interviews, briefing notes
- Press meetings and breakfasts – meet and greet the press
- Advertorial copy and competitions
- Weekly updates (as required)
- Press clippings
- Monthly report and evaluation
Clients & Campaigns
At Mark Smith Media Consultants we put your brand first. We combine our long-established contacts with creative campaigns and a lot of hard work to deliver the very best results for your business.